Welcome to Call of Duty Tracker!

digitalcassette
digitalcassette

0 Credits 2 Posts
I've been messaging you guys on twitter but I wanted to put out a feature request here if I may.

I created an account here on the site so that I could see about adding specific system/IDs for easier tracking/access.

Example : I've got an account on steam but because I changed my name I need to toggle between 2 accounts to make 1 update (I know this is because of steam wonkyness but it would help me as well). Plus for people who have accounts on multiple systems (I actually check my son's stats on his PS4 regularly to see what he's been up to). And maybe it would be nice to track people by their clans? (Maybe make a list of MY tracked accounts and my friend's accounts aka my clan).

If you guys need any help give me a shout. I'm a software developer by trade.

Thanks!
digitalcassette / tony

killerbest1
killerbest1

0 Credits 2 Posts
I was killerbest101 i changed my name to DropShotKing101 n i cnt see it on codtracker plz hlp

xorth

0 Credits 22 Posts
Will look into this, thank you!

digitalcassette said:I've been messaging you guys on twitter but I wanted to put out a feature request here if I may.

I created an account here on the site so that I could see about adding specific system/IDs for easier tracking/access.

Example : I've got an account on steam but because I changed my name I need to toggle between 2 accounts to make 1 update (I know this is because of steam wonkyness but it would help me as well). Plus for people who have accounts on multiple systems (I actually check my son's stats on his PS4 regularly to see what he's been up to). And maybe it would be nice to track people by their clans? (Maybe make a list of MY tracked accounts and my friend's accounts aka my clan).

If you guys need any help give me a shout. I'm a software developer by trade.

Thanks!
digitalcassette / tony