Welcome to Call of Duty Tracker!

xorth

0 Credits 22 Posts
Enjoy!

JAM671
JAM671

0 Credits 5 Posts
Thank you! I just discovered your website.

JAM671
JAM671

0 Credits 5 Posts
Didn't mean to duplicate post, sorry!

xorth

0 Credits 22 Posts
JAM671 said:Didn't mean to duplicate post, sorry!

No problem! How do you like the site? Any requests to make it more useful?

n0 fux 2o6
n0 fux 2o6

0 Credits 1 Posts
Have you considered consolidating the forums into one location? I for one, play both Destiny and COD and would prefer to be able jump from forum to forum more easily... as opposed to needing to go to destinytracker for the destiny forums or codtracker for the cod forums.

Hope that made sense.

I'm new too, meaning that I'm still getting used to things here and may have suggested an idea that has already been put into effect?

ClubstxR
ClubstxR

0 Credits 1 Posts
I love the cod tracker. better than grinding leader boards in game

VIRUS GUN 1
VIRUS GUN 1

0 Credits 2 Posts
I think it would be cool if there was an App for it. I feel like Codtracker would get more traffic if that was available as well. I use COD Tracker multiple times per day. I screen shot my stats each week and use that to forecast my K/D, Win/Loss, etc... I love it and it helps me to keep an eye on the competition. I am having trouble with looking up my gamertag after I changed it a couple days ago. My old gamertag TACx V I R U S still works but my new gamertag VIRUSxGUN 1 does not seem to pull up. http://codtracker.net/aw/player/xbl/TACx%20V%20I%20R%20U%20S

xorth

0 Credits 22 Posts
VIRUS GUN 1 said:I think it would be cool if there was an App for it. I feel like Codtracker would get more traffic if that was available as well. I use COD Tracker multiple times per day. I screen shot my stats each week and use that to forecast my K/D, Win/Loss, etc... I love it and it helps me to keep an eye on the competition. I am having trouble with looking up my gamertag after I changed it a couple days ago. My old gamertag TACx V I R U S still works but my new gamertag VIRUSxGUN 1 does not seem to pull up. http://codtracker.net/aw/player/xbl/TACx%20V%20I%20R%20U%20S

Thanks for the kind words. Ya, the system cant find that gamertag. Open the official COD app and see if that helps their system register it.